Photos from the Kaesŏng old town, DPRK, North Korea. We were not allowed to walk there, only take pictures from a viewpoint from high above.
A visit to the Koryo Dynasty Tombs outside Kaesong, DPRK, North Korea.
- Welcome to North Korea, We Hope You Enjoyed Your Flight! (americaninnorthkorea.com)
- Citizen Actors North Korea – Part 2 (americaninnorthkorea.com)
- Kaesong, North Korea (americaninnorthkorea.com)
- Kaesong, North Korea (josephferrispics.wordpress.com)
Yesterday’s most viewed North Korea pic from my Flickr account – below is a view of the small city of Kaesong (Kaesŏng), North Korea. This picture was taken while holding my 300mm lens nice and study on the walk back from the imposing Kim Il-sung statue that overlooks the city. Kaesong looks amazing, just a few miles north of the DMZ, it was the first destination outside Pyongyang we visited. What I wouldn’t give to have had the chance to walk around and photograph this small city, but alas, we only got to visit museums, statues, stamp shops, and old tombs.
- US Vs North Korea (demagape.wordpress.com)
My North Korea picture of the day
A bustling afternoon on the main boulevard of Kaesong, North Korea.