Dominating the Pyongyang skyline, the North Korean Ryugyong Hotel finally nears completion after 20 years of on and off again construction. I’m not going to badmouth the Ryugyong Hotel any further – I will leave that to this Esquire.com article.
- North Korea’s Ryugyong Hotel Exterior Completed (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pyongyang Pyramid: The Ryugyong Hotel, located in the… (curbed.com)
- World’s Most Notoriously Unfinished Hotel Finally Opening (Supposedly) [Hotels] (gawker.com)
- Top 10 spookiest buildings around the world (cnn.com)
- One Of The World’s Largest Hotels Is About To Open In North Korea (businessinsider.com)